Saturday, August 1, 2009

Let's Talk Politics


Now, I would like to start this off by saying I am NOT trying to convince, persuade, or sway anyones judgement/feelings/choice. I am stating my opinion, which I am entitled to, and maybe I will shed some light on a perspective other than yours. Now.. let the games begin!
Ok so recently, since I'm home, I've been stuck watching MSNBC and CNN because that is all my aunt watches while I'm on the computer lol. I think its disgusting how the country is acting several months after Barack Obama has become president. There has never been such a display of over analytical, disrespectful and frankly unasked for controversy.

Barack Obama has displayed his birth certificate after the allegations of him not being a U.S. citizen (ridiculous) and people are still claiming he hasn't shown it lol. The issue of him smoking is tough because I'm not for it but the man has the right to do so! If its such a problem for the president to smoke because he's a role model then why do we sell them to everyday men who are role models to their own children? Think about it! Then we have those in the "real world" and government who are deciding to make everything complicated regarding the Stimulus Package. Well lets think, the more we resist on the package the easier it is to make Obama look as if he is not doing his job.
American people WE HAVE GOT TO GET IT TOGETHER! The harder we fight against our LEADER the worse it is for us. The slower the relief from the destruction the previous president has created occurs, the faster our economy goes into a hole. People take the pledge of allegiance daily and fail to realize what they are saying. One Nation Under God, Indivisible with liberty and justice FOR ALL!! So whether the president is black, white, green, or purple we have to trust that the man WE elected under the rules of the constitution and such is going to guide us. We may not always agree but resistance is futile and will only cause destruction.
Thanks a bunch! I feel better now lol.


Signed,

Desaree' Franchon

No comments:

Post a Comment