Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Recommended Book: Steve Harvey's Straight Talk, No Chaser

Hello all! Just wanted to share a book that I think is a MUST HAVE. Steve Harvey's Straight Talk, No Chaser. This is his second gift to the female population. He gives insight and answers to things we have all expressed that we want to know. He explains the differences between men and women in depth.

This one was a little harder for me to read than his first book Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man. The second book hit me in some soft spots and I had to take time off from reading because it was SO real lol. I needed it though. There are so many things I misinterpret as a woman when a man is talking to me. Pick it up ladies! If you haven't picked up the first book.. do that too!


No comments:

Post a Comment