Monday, January 31, 2011

Behind the Scenes of My Commercial: "This is Not My Job"

Hello again! Just wanted to update you guys!

Yesterday I filmed MY commercial with the magnificent Cedric Perry. We have been friends since my freshman year of college and we are both in pursuit of major things. When he pitched the idea to me I was nervous beyond belief. I've never done anything like this BUT I'm always up for a challenge so I agreed to do it! I've been blessed to have amazing friends so when I asked Tatiana and Ky Asia to help out they didn't hesitate to say yes.

The day was long but it was well worth it! The moment Ced said "5,4,3..." it all became clear to me that THIS is what I was made for! I knew I said I wanted things to happen.. but its different being in the moment when it IS happening. There is nothing that we can't accomplish, it takes time, effort, and energy but the rewards all well worth it! I'm excited to show the world that this stopped being talk for me the moment I spoke about wanting to model and act. The journey has only begun. There is more work to be done but I've got my game face on! Stay tuned guys.

Here is the sneak peek video:

No comments:

Post a Comment