Thursday, August 11, 2011

Checking in...

Hello all!

It has been a while since I've last blogged. not because I've forgotten or because I've grown bored. What I'm learning is that I was and still am going through the very experiences that I blog about. I don't write from a 'forced' place... the blog becomes boring or uninspiring. I have to be truthful and only speak of what I know. I have been in many situations over these past few months where I have been discouraged, encouraged, enlightened, tested and restored. There are many things I am learning I cannot control, although I am a bit of a control freak. I am also learning more about myself as I approach my 24th birthday next Tuesday (the 16th). God is good... and the moment I have the *spark* I love so much... I will be writing. I feel it coming though so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment